This document is a checklist of things to do when a Collaborator becomes Emeritus or leaves the project.
- Remove the Collaborator from the @nodejs/collaborators team.
- Open a fast-track pull request to move the Collaborator to Collaborator Emeriti in README.md.
- Email the TSC mailing list to notify TSC members that the Collaborator is moving to Collaborator Emeritus.
- Determine what GitHub teams the Collaborator belongs to. In consultation with the Collaborator, determine which of those teams they should be removed from.
- Some teams may also require a pull request to remove the Collaborator from a team listing. For example, if someone is removed from @nodejs/build, they should also be removed from the Build WG README.md file in the https://github.com/nodejs/build repository.